Friday, January 1, 2010

Day Four - New Year's Eve

Tonight was a bitter sweet New Year's Eve. On one had I couldn't wait for 2009 to move on but on the other I had a lot to be thankful for. 2009 brought the birth of our beautiful daughter. It's hard to wish away a year that brought such a blessing. There is nothing like the joy I feel coming home from work to see her.

Speaking of work I was back at it today. It was amazing to be back in rehearsal and feel normal for a few hours. Now if I had only remembered the nausea medication I might have made it a couple more hours. You'd have thought after throwing up for the majority of the season last year I wouldn't forget the nausea medication. Lesson learned...again.

Now I'm hoping the insomnia that's been hitting at 4:00 a.m. will pass soon. Although it's a good time to catch up on terrible tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment