Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Second Opinion

I went to the ENT this week and the PET Scan was confirmed. The second opinion was as good as the first I am in remission. Still a week later it means as much as it did when I got the call last week.

Unfortunately it doesn't mean I'm back to my old self. I still get exhausted pretty quickly and there is a lot of food I still can't eat. Not to mention that margarita that is calling my name is still a few months a way.

Prairie Dad has been here for almost two weeks and it has been crazy. We seem to have a hard time sticking to a schedule, or rather sticking to Baby Chang's schedule. This has made for some interesting nights. Someday I hope to give her some consistency. In a week she will be a year old (I KNOW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER) it has been an interesting year to say the least. As a result of our crazy year Baby Chang hasn't slept in the same place for two months in a row. Hopefully that will all change this summer.

We have started looking for a bigger place here in Houston but that has been slow going. Our search area is pretty limited since I want to stay within 10 minutes of Baby Chang's daycare. We aren't asking for much a rental house or townhouse with two or three bedrooms, covered attached parking, a larger kitchen, and a washer and dryer in the house. Oh and if it didn't smell that would be great. Really, is that too much to ask?

1 comment:

  1. Well, yay for 2nd confirmation. And steps towards that margarita!

    I cannot believe Baby Chang is almost a year old... and that I've never met her!

    Good luck on the new abode hunt... have you thought about going through a free agent? I think WM (now WS) used one when she moved to Houston. But they were looking at apartments.

    ReplyDelete