Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there. This is my first Mother's Day as a mom. Last year at this time I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of Baby Chang. This year I was woken up at 7:00 a.m. by a very small foot in my face. It was quickly followed up by a very loud "HI" and the sharing of the sacred pacifier.

Though Prairie Dad had two shows today and I did laundry, dishes, swept the floors and packed for our trip to Dallas it has been a delightful day. We had lunch with Prairie Grandma and Grandpa followed by a nap on the couch with Baby Chang. While waiting for Prairie Dad between shows Baby Chang and I got to take a leisurely walk along the Bayou.

One of my favorite times of day is bath time. It is just me and Baby Chang, no tv, no phone just lots of splashing and smiles. There is no better way to wind down at the end of the day.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better! Glad that you had a wonderful Mothers Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got to have such a WONDERFUL mother's day!!

    ReplyDelete