Monday, February 15, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I was sprung this morning from the hospital right into radiation. Which means FOUR more treatments. The doctor has continued to remind me I have a long road to go still. All of which I knew but I think it is a good thing to be reminded each time.

I'm still using the feeding tube now attached to a pump that runs for 24 hours a day. It's not as bad as I thought being that it's helping stay ahead of the naseau curve.

Today I have felt better than I have in many weeks so we finally got something right. Now if we can get through Friday with no set backs life will be good.

2 comments:

  1. And there were four... :) Hang in there!

    And yay for feeling better ... and staying ahead of the nausea curve. I hate nausea and I can only imagine how much you've been going through lately with the pregnancy before and now the chemical induced nausea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thinking about you! Sending big big hugs!

    ReplyDelete