Saturday, August 4, 2012

Finding A New Way

So as I mentioned I've struggled trying to decide what to do with this blog.  Though I feel that my journey as a cancer survivor may still lead to posts I don't think it will make for regular writing (which is what I'd like to move to).

I could become a mommy blogger but I feel there are a lot of great writers out there already.  Plus I'm probably too overly cautious about what I want to write about Baby Chang.  To this day I still haven't put her picture on Facebook.

I've thought about fitness blogging but I've been trying to run a marathon for nearly two years, but life continually gets in the way.  To be a fitness blogger I think perhaps fitness should take a priority in your life.  Right now that's not possible.

I love to cook but I cook other people's recipes so I think that's out.

I'm no fashion maven.

I only recently started gardening.

I work in the world of classical music but I don't want to write about it.

Ending it entirely doesn't sit well with me either.

So in trying to define what Call Me Mr. Chang should now be about I've decided to think of it as a Soap Box Diary Blog.  From time to time I will leap up onto my soap box but for the most part it will be musings on my life.  It will probably encompass my latest attempt at running a 1/2 marathon, cooking, gardening, work, politics so limiting the focus seems futile.

Hopefully you'll join me on this ride.  Plus the garden story is not to be missed!

2 comments:

  1. No matter what you write about, I will be here to read it. It makes me miss you less. :)

    Looking forward to future posts about ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

    And hey, look at my blog - primarily there for photographs and life list fulfillment, but sometimes I need to get up on a soapbox about something else.

    Your blog is what you make of it and no one call tell you what you can and can't post!

    ReplyDelete