Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Take that 2010

I made a New Year's Resolution for the first time in a very long time this year. So far it has stuck for 31 days. I've been told if you can do anything for 30 days it will become a habit. Therefore, my resolution is definitely a habit. One I don't plan on breaking anytime soon.

I will give you three guesses as to what it is.

Here are a couple hints to get you started:
1. It has nothing to do with weight loss. (2010 took care of that one)
2. Though prior to getting pneumonia I was training to do my first marathon (more on that later), it has nothing to do with running.
3. It was definitely influenced by the big C (cancer just in case you missed it) and pneumonia.

Come on try just a little harder....

Do you give up?

Okay, okay I'll tell you.

I AM NOT GETTING SICK IN 2011.

As of today I have gone 32 days without going to the doctor (at least for me Baby Chang has made a couple of appearances already this year). I'm sure this is a record of some kind. In fact this may be the longest I've gone without seeing a doctor since September of 2008.

Would you care to know my secret weapons? Well I'm sharing them anyway.

I am taking Vitamin C, D and E daily.

Baby Chang is sleeping longer (almost through the night), which means I'm sleeping more.

I am not currently pregnant.

And drum roll please...

I just won't let it happen. Laugh all you want but it's my new attitude.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Keep up the good work and STAY HEALTHY! :) I'm pulling for ya on all fronts!

    May 32 soon roll quickly to 365!

    ReplyDelete